YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED WE NOW HAVE OUR VERY OWN URL!
THAT’S RIGHT…PANCHOANDLEFTEY.WORDPRESS.COM (WHAT A MOUTHFUL!) IS NOW PANCHOANDLEFTEY.COM!
THERE’S GOING TO BE A LOT MORE EXCITING CHANGES COMING UP! SHOUT OUT TO ANDREW FOR HELPING US OUT.
we’re also in the process of rebranding ourselves as houston’s favorite scene and culture blog, so any suggestions as to how to make our blog EVEN better would would be so helpful.
In fact, why don’t all-ya’ll loyal followers (if you can make time) leave an anonymous comment (sorry if leaving a comment on our blog isn’t as easy as it sounds) (and feel free to make up a fake email address to make sure it’s REAL anonymous) or, if more convient, email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). we’d really REALLY appreciate it:
1. what do you look for in a blog/ what makes you keep coming back ? (are you all about fashion and style // local stuff // DIY crafts // reciepes // deep thoughts // fun stuff // decorating)
2. what do you like about panchoandleftey ? (events calendar // co-op house life // reports back from houston event’s we’ve attended // recaps of our roadtrips // inside our house sneak peaks // netflix reviews etc.)
3. do you know us in real life ? how did you find out about our site? (this ones pretty self-explanatory)
4. anything else you’d like to see start happening or continue to happen or stop happening on panchoandleftey?
5. do you have a blog ? if so, we’d love to check it out !!!
thank you guys so much, this is really helpful. without readers LIKE YOU this blog would end up just being makenzie and i talking to ourselves -blahblahblah- and there is already way too much of that in the world.